If you are about creating opportunities, building careers, preparing for the future and developing skills then add resume enhancing internationally recognised certifications to your portfolio of possibilities.
Certified students get noticed. Certified students have a competitive advantage in today’s highly competitive workplace. Certified students get jobs.
You’ll have tangible evidence of skills benchmarked to a global standard, independently validated and internationally recognised to compliment your nationally recognised qualifications. You’ll have skills – proven!
When you partner with XCERIO you have immediate access to:
- Resources from the world’s leading hardware and software vendors
- Industry currency via internationally recognised credentials
- A comprehensive range of support services and materials including off the shelf courseware, learning and teaching resources
- Flexible, cost and time reducing options designed specifically for today’s digitally equipped learners
- A comprehensive range of certification options covering multiple areas of study and career options.
- Extended learning and testing opportunities
- Flexible delivery options that can expand your reach, positively impact study time and create additional work and revenue options and…
Microsoft Office Specialist
For students pursuing careers in business, finance, customer service or administration the Microsoft Office Specialist certification proves proficiency in Microsoft business productivity applications.
Adobe Certified Associate
With jobs in creative industries expanding exponentially certification in Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign and other multimedia tools in the Adobe Certified Associate suite indicate to a prospective employer that your students have a sound knowledge of the tools of their trade to compliment their creative portfolios.
Autodesk Certified User
If your students are pursuing careers in engineering, architecture, design and the myriad of associated careers then the Autodesk Certified User credential will build capability and ensure credibility as they express their creativity.
Microsoft Technology Associate
Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) is the way to differentiate technology competency and explore academic and career options. MTA makes it easy for schools to deliver technology education through a simple, convenient, and affordable suite of entry-level certification exams.
IC3 Digital Literacy
If you are interested in engaging your students at a higher level of focusing on a future in computer-oriented career paths, or any field that requires the use of computers, The IC3 Certification provides students and job-seekers with the foundation of knowledge they need to succeed in environments that require the use of computers and the Internet.
HP Accredited Technical Associate
In today’s business environment, employers need IT expertise in translating business objectives into technology outcomes, the HP ATA certification provides a complete learning solution – including course ware, hands-on labs, practice tests and certification exams for those seeking to enhance and grow their IT careers.