Adobe Certified Expert Exam Voucher
$192.00 inc GST
Certification by Adobe is recognized as an industry asset—an immediate way to communicate your knowledge and gain advanced skills.
Becoming an Adobe Certified Expert gives you a clear and focused way to tell the world about your expertise and communicate your proficiency in leading products from Adobe.
Becoming an Adobe Certified Expert allows you to:
- Differentiate yourself from competitors
- Get your résumé noticed
- Attract and win new business
- Gain recognition from your employer
- Leverage the power of the Adobe brand
Visit the Adobe Certified Expert program pages to see a list of available ACE exams.
To redeem your exam vouchers online, please follow the steps below:
- Go to www.PearsonVUE.comSelect the certification program for which you have purchased an exam voucher.
- Choose the “Schedule a Test” button on the right side of your screen
- Once at the payment screen, scroll to the bottom of the page to access the “Voucher Number” field. Below is the screen you should see to enter and apply your voucher number:
- Enter your voucher number and click “Apply Voucher”
- Click the “Next” button
If you wish to schedule your exam at a test center or through the Pearson VUE call center, please provide the test center agent or call center agent your voucher number when scheduling your exam.
We ask that you arrive at the test center 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you adequate time to complete the necessary sign-in procedures. If you arrive more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, you may be refused admission and exam fees may be forfeited.
Please be prepared to show two (2) forms of personal ID. The name on your photo ID must match exactly as the name on this letter. If it does not, contact Adobe immediately. You will not be accepted into the exam center if the names do not appear the same.
If you wish to reschedule your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Rescheduling less than 24 hours prior to your appointment may result in forfeiting your exam fees.
If you wish to cancel your exam, you must contact Pearson VUE 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. Cancelling an exam less than 24 hours prior to your appointment or missing your exam may result in forfeiting your exam fees.